We went to Mesquite, St. George and Las Vegas for Thanksgiving last year.
This blog post is all about our St. George trip we took last month.
| Climbed the infamous Dixie Rock. |
![]() |
| Entrada. Where High School Musical 2 was filmed! |
![]() |
| His parents took us to a shooting range. Lets just say......I won. |
| He insisted on the pink headphones. Such a man. ;) Really though. |
| Why Stacey? |
| Dan, Chris, Me and Mitchell! |
| Bike ride of a life time. All down-hill baby. He knows the way to my heart. |
| Kolob Canyon. |
| His dad fixed this bike tire in a matter of minutes. I was so impressed! |
| RIGHT after he bought my ring. I think I have said that in the past 6 posts hahahaha. Jared is in the background. |
| I was such a happy girl, yet so bummed. Had to drive in the car for like 7 hours without seeing my ring! |
| "Mitch we need a picture to post with palm trees in the background." The things girls say, this was as good as it got. PLEASE notice the palm tree trunks in the back! ;) haha! |
| We honestly didn't want to leave. The most perfect weekend. Love my Mitch! && my future parent-in-laws! They were/are the best hosts. |


No comments:
Post a Comment