Monday, February 10, 2014

This is a glimpse at my eternity...

I had a booger in my nose on our third date, of course he had to see it in the picture. hahahahaha 
He told me how beautiful I looked in my cow hat. So, yes, I walked around the ice castles and Park City in my hat.

I don't remember this. But I do know it was right outside his law school. 

He gives me flowers.....AND thinks I am beautiful at every second of the day.

Need I say anything? This boy was the sexiest vampire I knew last Halloween. Better yet, I bought those teeth for him...to put in his ACL care package. Don't ask. I thought we could have a fun time with them over snap chat or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Getting his suit fitted, he sent me this. Hey Macklemore. ;)

I hate...hate...LOATHE....HATE spicy food. Yes, I ate this puppy because I lost rock, paper, scissors with his mom and sister.

I thought I was bad at procrastination. Then I met Mitch, and he is just the same way. (He may or may not get better grades though) Some last minute studying before my night class. 
He calls me "my little varmint"
Definition: a troublesome wild animal

He is always prepared to put a smile on my face with one of these. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! This takes me back to our first month of dating. He attached this to a text that read, "I am wearing orange today for you, and this is a total toolbag picture." 

He thinks I am good at things I am clearly....NOT good at. Possibly the only person I would ever play the guitar and sing to.

He is a good sport about capturing the moment. I remember he looooooved that my socks matched my shirt. He is an easy one to please. :)

This is awful, we know. (not all for us)

I divulged one of my "used-to-be secrets" to him... and he couldn't stop laughing. Yes, I went to Sylvan Learning Center. And, more importantly, he asked a RANDOM lady to take a picture of us in front of Sylvan.

I like his teeth.

Just cleaning up after him...or me. He is SICK for getting this on record.

After a wild night out on the town with my family we somehow ended up taking pictures on my kitchen barstools.

This would be me "eating" cheesecake on our second date. He is hilarious.

Just 6 short days after he went under the knife for ACL surgery he came up to Logan with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment