Sunday, November 10, 2013

Honestly, life couldn't be better!

FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I LOVE YOU ALL :) 

side-note: seeing a lot of old faces at Tasha & Josh's wedding this past week was great, the funniest part... 
"Stac, I love your blog!" - said everyone and their dog. Thanks for keeping up with my life :) haha.

This blog post is a recap of the past week and a half, brace yourself there is some good stuff in here! 

1.)
Mitch came up to Logan for a day.. or 3.

As mentioned in my last post, he had ACL surgery last week. Yeah, he came up 4 days after. He is crazy! What was supposed to be one night, turned into 3 days. He came to school with me, helped me with homework, took me to eat, went to a basketball game, met his friends, chilled with my great roommates and go to know each other on a whole new level. I highly recommend spending 48+ hours with someone you are considering dating hahahaha. He is great.

2.)
Newspaper & Jazz..
So I was walking through the Journalism department last week. As I do every week, but this time I came across something neat! One of my articles I wrote last year is pinned to the bulletin board up there! It made me smile pretty big. (Far right. It can be found under "The Statesman" tab at the top of my blog if you wanted to read it.)


Doing my thing at ESA. Those away games can turn into long nights. Recording the post-game show is always fun though! I work with great people, and I am learning SO MUCH! Forever grateful for this opportunity. Maybe our team will learn to make some shots here and there. We are struggling so bad.

3.)
Wedding!!
Josh and Tasha Hadfield are easily the cutest couple. I am so dang happy for them. I took picture alongside my mom, it was a great day to learn some more about the camera. I will be sure to post some pictures once I upload them to the computer. I walked into the reception and about pooped my pants seeing a lifesize Missy. MY BEST FRIEND! I saw so many people from high school, it was fun to catch up. Best part of the night, Mikey and Mitch showed up. I can't remember the last time I have been so excited to show off a boy!


4.)
Stevee came to school with me..


5.)
The longest night of our lives..
It was Mitchell's birthday on Friday, he thought we were in Logan for the night. Little did he know, we were on the frontrunner to Orem to attack his room! A BYU pillow (painful to make), balloons, candy, pictures and a t-shirt. Remember how he sent me an edible bouquet of flowers last week? Well come to find out...HE WAS IN THE CAR..edible arrangements didn't deliver so he drug one of his friends along to be a "delivery boy." So needless to say, I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, be within miles of him without seeing him :) I am evil.
The picture above holds a good meaning, this was RIGHT as the frontrunner was passing through American Fork. Remember how the last time I rode the frontrunner it broke down in American Fork? Yeah...not this time!
Little did he know, I was 200 yards from him as he took that picture! P.s...riding the frontrunner from Layton to Orem is AWFUL! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYFRIEND. 
Yep, we made it official. :)


6.)
MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY!
The picture below was taken exactly a year ago. I wasn't able to take a picture with her this birthday because she spent it in Montana with my dad. I love my mom so dang much! They had a great trip, it is kinda fun when they leave...STEVEE AND I KNOW HOW TO PARTY! hahaha. Happy thirtieth momma! :)


7.)
Sleepover at grandmas..
We had such a good time with grandma and great-grandma! I honestly didn't know Grandma Taylor (great-grandma) was so funny. We laughed, and laughed, and LAUGHED!! Went to Olive Garden then shopping. Blessed to have these women in my life!!
Helped her put her earrings in :) She is the cutest EVER.
BABY MALIA COMING SOON!!

1 comment: