Took the birthday boy out....what does he do? Give me flowers. It was supposed to be HIS DAY. He is pretty much the best!
orange flowers = best surprise ever!
Real quick, for everyone: I promise I DO KNOW HOW TO SPELL. I am aware "Stac" sounds/looks like "STACK"
I have always just preferred to spell it "Stac" vs. "Stace"...why? Because my weird mind doesn't understand why I should even shorten my name if I am only willing to cut off one letter! Weird I know. You can call me Stac! :) hahaha.
The goon came down from OREM to help me study last minute for my bio test. Knowing I am worth a two hour round-trip on a Sunday night, means a lot. I am lucky!
I PASSED THE TEST :)
It was his turn to take me to his realm. BYU LAW SCHOOL baby! I won't lie, that has a nice ring to it. hahaha.
K, it was my first time "mudding..." I have never been an up-tight person but holy CRAP this scared me and gave me an awful amount of anxiety. Not being in control of the car freaks me out! hahahaha. He is convinced he is "pro" because his childhood-farm-boy-skills come out doing those kinds of things. I don't really know if I will do that again, butttttt I will forever remember my first time mudding! :)
We went and saw Saratov Approach. Not gonna lie, I was anticipating a poorly made church movie (no offense), this was done well! I thoroughly enjoyed it! :) 4.5 stars. haha.
Maybe you remember a few months ago when I was trying to get into The U? Well I wasn't successful. I will have ALL GENERALS COMPLETED in four weeks (associates degree) and I decided to apply one more time a few weeks ago.
I WAS ACCEPTED!
I will be attending in the Spring (Jan. 2014)
Everything is falling into place perfectly.
First win of the season! I was in the studio. (5 interns, each of us are assigned different duties each game). The studio job in a nut shell:
-Monitor all NBA games and watch for players that are going to hit 30 points. (if they do I record it because David Locke does 30 point bells).
-Cut audio for pre game starting line ups, incoming callers, and put them with the music so it can be played over the air.
-Post game, cut highlights..and log them into the computer system. What people don't know, when I am in the studio I am not even watching the Jazz play! I am monitoring every other team.
-Jazz Game Rewind is made around 11 pm every game night, and when I am in the studio I am the voice! Speaking of that... here is the latest rewind :)
We play the spurs tomorrow night! I will be doing stats. What that means:
-Sit behind David Locke, taking stats and handing him notes on what I am seeing.
-If you are there....I'll be on the fourth floor, portal G! Come say hi :)










Wow, how lucky of a guy am I? Even though you did just call me a goon, I definitely couldn't have asked to be dating a cooler girl. Thanks for everything you did for my birthday! You really are the best. Easily the cutest girl to step foot at the BYU law school
ReplyDeleteMitch was the hit in this blog!! haha
ReplyDeleteLove ya mom.