Just when I thought my birthday celebrations were over...
I get this treat delivered to me..
Edible arrangement...and a few lovely gift cards.
FUNNY STORY: Chels & I were just sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang, I refused to get up and get it. Chels stood up and answered the door..next thing I hear:
"OH MY GOSH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" (it was her ex boyfriend)
I heard him say, "I have a delivery for Stacey"..
So I jumped up and got the gift. After a really, REALLY awkward situation... I enjoyed some chocolate covered fruit, immediately called Mitch (he is the peach that sent it to me) and told him the hilarious story.
Next day: Mitch came up to take me out before his big surgery. He came to get me and told me we had to go to Ogden for dinner. Before we entered the canyon he was like, "Hey Stac lets stop at the place we made smoothies our first date!" I was all-game for it! Before I knew it I was looking at a 24 pack of monsters and a huge box of cheerios. The monsters: because I drink one every day. (bad I know) && the cheerios because that one awesome time the frontrunner broke down, I was stranded at the station with a 12-year-old boy that was chowin' down on some cheerios. I told Mitch how good they looked and he remembered that hahahahaha! I died.
We went to dinner at Olive Garden in Riverdale, and then he took me SKYDIVING!!!! Am I spoiled or what? Yes I am!
Had a good girls night with my sister on Friday. Living with Abby & Chelsea just reminds me all the time how awesome it would be it Stevee lived with us. Luckily she gets to spend next weekend with me up at USU!!
Ice cream & face masks make everything better.
Okay this next picture...FLAT OUT HILARIOUS. I came home for the weekend and told my mom I would run her errands with her. First errand being going to The Capitol to check out photography places for her photo shoot. As we were there she somehow dropped her phone out of her pocket. Next errand, printing place in Layton...we got in the place and picked up her stuff, got back in the car and she was looking for her phone. No where to be found! So I ran back into the printing store, it wasn't in there. We drove all the way back to SLC, and it wasn't there. All I'm going to say, it is a dang good thing I was with her to brighten her mood or she would've been a mess.
At least she looks cute when she is mad.
So the poor guy went in for surgery on Wednesday....
He was such a trooper he let me come and spend the day with him on Saturday. He is a champ! We had so much fun.
We went to his nephews jr. jazz game, then to Walmart to grab some lunnch...poor Mitch was in some serious pain. :(
Frozen pizza always does the trick.
Oh, Mitch also has the cutest nephews and neice in the world. This little guy was my biggest fan, meet Calvin:
He drew me that awesome picture, and told me goodbye at least 6 times. He may or may not have given me a kiss on the cheek. Cutest little boy in the WORLD!
We took these two to "WIENERS" as they called it for dinner. Then to the park to eat. Fifteen minutes after getting to the park, Calvin had to go "number 2" hahahahahaha. Honestly, little kids are the best.
We asked Brody to take a picture of us...CALVIN had to be in the picture. hahahah!
Needless to say, it was a dang good week.
Love you all!
xoxo.












I love it that you're having so much fun in life. Even though I don't always comment, I'm always a reader. :) Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!!
ReplyDelete