Love those midnight hot chocolate runs. Love my abigail.
I also....
Please brace yourself....
Mitch saved me from the broken frontrunner and took me to THRILLER! :) Such a good show!
So my second shift with the Jazz was completely different from my first. This time I was up in the studio and it was an away game. Check out the board in the photo below, this is what I am learning to use. I guess I was feeling festive when I got dressed that night. Who knows. Oh! Josh Groban was in concert at ESA this night as well, so we heard him from time to time. Such a fun night... I LOVE MY JOB!!!
It's fact, I have the cutest parents in the world. They were reminiscing their first kiss so of course I had to get a picture of it. I hope to be as happy as they are when I am 26 years into marriage. Love you guys!! Ps....dad nice work being a stud and picking the right time to kiss mom ;)
Here is something many of you might not know about me. I have been told VARIOUS times I am way good at "pulling faces." So here is one of the many collages I sent my mom this past month. (I think I am so funny sending her weird pictures of myself hahaha) Challenge me to a picture, I guarantee I can impersonate it. hahaha.
Taking a biology test tomorrow, kinda a big deal so if you feel like keeping me in your prayers tonight I would appreciate that! :) Can't wait for FALL BREAK!
Love you all!







Oh Stace you are one of a kind!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya Mom