Saturday, October 19, 2013

What a night with my main!!

So we were planning on going to Park City as a family, plans changed as usual but Stevee and I weren't going to let that stop us. We drove to PC, went straight to the outlets and picked up some cute beanies then headed to Ruby Tuesday. We think it might have been the best hamburgers we have ever had, either that or we were just starving...still can't decide. So after we ate we decided to take some "cute pictures" since I brought my camera with me. We went to the middle of nowhere and took some pictures, oh by the way it was like 20 degrees. So here are some of the pictures we took, they are pretty worthless....a few of Stevee are cute but other than that we were laughing so hard. There is nothing better than a sister. NOTHING!

"K lets take pictures in the car like we are road tripping hard core" hahahahaha


First stop: SIDE OF THE ROAD...oh and middle of the road.




Second stop: Random turn off on the side of a mountain road.






I held the moon!!!...





Honestly, we were laughing so hard last night...



One of the funniest things of the night...
Stevee was having me take pictures of her for her "instagram" blah blah blah...so I thought hey I want one too..." Steve..I want one in front of my car standing on the bumper." Where I get these ideas, I will never know. So I jumped out of my car (we were on pretty flat ground) and jumped on my bumper... I felt my car starting to move..I FORGOT TO PUT IT IN PARK!!...but wanted her to get a good picture. (I am sooo lame I know.) I jumped off backwards without knowing it would push my car FASTER. I then am sprinting to my car and seriously panicking..it was moving fast! hahaha. Stevee is in the passenger seat peeing her pants. I finally get in the car and stop it..."Well hey Steve, did you at least get a picture?" she looks through....THIS WAS THE ONLY ONE hahahahahahahahahaha!! I will FOREVER laugh at this picture.


This quote means so much to me..I think this picture turned out pretty cool!...



No comments:

Post a Comment