So the first game...total blast! I ate in the press room, and then shadowed David Locke until tip-off. Then I began taking stats. After the game, we had to cut audio, put it together for the radio show...and also we are trying a new thing this season...it is a podcast/radio show called "Jazz Rewind." After games it isn't time to go home, in fact..that is when the majority of the work begins. I will be in the studio tomorrow just focusing on learning the programs to put together interviews, cut the audio and all that jazz. PUN INTENDED :) "all that jazz" hahahaha. Anyways, we were lucky enough to put together the first edition of "Jazz Rewind"...by the time we started producing it, it was midnight. So Travis, my boss, asked if anyone wanted to voice the show. I thought to myself, "If I have to be here till 1:30 am I might as well do something worthwhile hahaha" Turns out..after hearing my voice play on surround sound speakers around me...I died of laughter and embarrassment. We are going to work on my announcing voice before I am on the air. haahahahahaha!!
Mo & I played high school volleyball together. Such a riot.
Oh my gosh. I think we all remember how Chuckie Keeton tore his ACL during the BYU game. Well I for sure thought we would beat BYU.. wrong Stac, WRONG. I totally had confidence in my team, "Sure Mitch, I'll bet you whatever you want that we're gonna win." His idea..."K ill make you a t-shirt that you have to wear around campus.." hahahahahahahaha. Talk about stares, glares, secrets, and last but not least...great comments: "You lost a bet huh?" I totally almost grabbed the kid and made him walk around with me all day explaining to people what happened. Oh man...too good!
Well... we lost. hahaha. It was fun while it lasted! Team "block party" went out with a bang. Top quality picture right? haha.




No comments:
Post a Comment