There are A LOT of things Logan has to offer that I am now being introduced to! One of these being, Herm's Diner. Down to the location, decorations, and quality of food. I AM A FAN! Yes, I am still obsessed...OBSESSED with avocado.
Goodness GRACIOUS that Outdoor Expo sale we had at work this past weekend was quite the experience. Friday was busy, got written up for being late. Maybe Al's should look into not going by freaking military time on the schedule so their employees(me) don't get confused. For the record, 15-21 means THREE TO NINE, not five to nine. WHOOPS. Saturday was so much fun! I got to sale shoes with the Teva Rep all day long. Randy Worster, R-Dub, Woo, MY DADDY is the Teva Rep! :) Seriously, an experience not many people can say they have had. My dad knows his stuff. We are the dynamic duo!
Only some of you will know the picture above means a lot more than everyone elses picture with the ChikFila cow. I HAVE A WEIRD LOVE FOR COWS. Moooooo.
The reaction I get after telling people I am in summer school usually goes something like, "Oh you poor thing, but it'll pay off." or "Man that sucks!"..Well let me just tell you how summer school has gone so far. My dress & humanities class reminds me of the fifth grade. Learning about how and why people dress the way they do has never been a thought. Now I think twice before judging someones outfit! This past week, we had a fashion show for 100 points. I stood there for an hour as my group dressed me up...and I just had to do my thing on the catwalk! I am getting 3 credits for this lovely class :)
Speaking of the fifth grade, this past week I wore a pair of converse I have..and I had a pair just like them in middle school. A few sizes smaller, but they are the exact same. Funny how a piece of clothing, a song, a smell, or a conversation can spark so many different memories.
Seeing old friends from high school usually is an interesting experience. With that being said, I am grateful for the few people I have actually stayed in contact with and their awesome friendships. I hung out with Capri this past weekend and there is never an awkward moment. My dad came in my room to wake us up Sunday morning and said, "It seems like just yesterday I was coming in here to wake you two high schoolers up in the morning..time flies!" His comment hit me in a couple different ways, first that time really does pass quickly. Second, how grateful I am that I have made some friendships that have lasted awhile and that I know my friends are genuine and have my back.
One of the most powerful Hymns in my opinion is on page 300! FAMILIES CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER!! Along with the song that played at my baptism, "When I am baptized." Oh man talk about chills. Anyways, I am very grateful for my family..our family is growing and changing so much. Little babies, new married couples..but I kid you not each time I am around them the amount of love I feel only grows. I am so blessed, I can't imagine being a part of any other family. I wish my other family members lived closer so I could spend time with them, but I hope they know I have a lot of love for them. Distance is NOTHING :)
I will never be able to put into words how much of an impact my grandma has had in my life. I have felt her love throughout my life stronger and stronger each time I am with her. She is another MOTHER figure to me. I can't explain it. It is hard not being able to see her as much as I used to, but it only gets better when I am able to be with her and grandpa. She is my role model, every characteristic she has, I hope to learn throughout my life. Love you to the moon and back grandma!! 

Documenting delicious food has become a new hobby/habit of mine. I used to have oatmeal in the morning in junior high and high school that my mom would make. I was never sold on it for some reason. Logan Utah has had some kind of connection to oatmeal because this past year I have been OBSESSED! I literally crave it. I found a great bowl of oatmeal up here in Logan! Angie's Cafe has a good recipe.
I would like to mention that Walmart Piercing Center does a fine job haha! I am stopping at the double piercing, more than two just isn't for me. My mom has two holes and it looks fabulous! So I am just following in her footsteps. Plus, I was bored. Thirty dollars later, and a short interview with George the piercing specialist in Walmart I now have two studs per ear.
Lastly, I am embracing an epic case of PINK EYE. Fell asleep in my contacts last night, but I have slept in them in the past so I am not quite sure what happened this time. Rocking the glasses for a few days, I might even be banned from Al's since it is contagious!
As for the rest of the week, finishing up my first block of summer school Friday. Putting the boat in the water this weekend! Elise comes home this week :) :) :)..Meeting with my advisor on Friday to see how far along I am..transferring might be in the future plans. Can't forget training for Ragnar! Now that will be an experience to blog about. hahaha. Love you all!!










No comments:
Post a Comment