
Took off work last Saturday so I could have a long weekend, but I had to head up to Logan Thursday afternoon to go to a group meeting for class. So I called Ms. Samantha Wright to see if she would accompany me. I haven't seen her since Missy's farewell so it was good to catch up with her! Her boyfriend gets off his mission in less than a month! Excited for her! Unreal how many memories we have from freshman year at UVU. Nothing will come close to those Orem nights with Sam & Miss.
It's always fun being home, but I have come to the conclusion that I am going to make the most out of Logan. It will get so much better once Elise comes back beginning of June. We will have such a good summer, right now its just hard being alone. BUT I CAN CHANGE THAT :) Stevee was kind enough to ditch on her plans Saturday night and hang out with Dad and I. We went and Saw 42, and ate at Bostons. My dad helped me with some rough problems this weekend, I always went to mom for advice but MAN my dad knows what he is talking about :) Lucky girls we are!! Very awesome experience at the movie theatre. So the Diet Coke us three were sharing was running low and the movie was about to start so Stevee and I ran out to hurry and get a refill, as we were walking down the hall there was one other person in the hall but a long ways in the distance. The longer I stared the sooner I realized it was Jen Dog, MISSY'S MOM! She noticed it was me and we literally sprinted to eachother. She threw her hands around me and just started to cry. Wow, talk about timing. Seriously I was reminded of how BLESSED I am to have the people I have in my life. She told me that Miss is being transferred to a part of Oregon that involves California! She will be living on an extremely remote ranch and the owners of the ranch recently returned from Australia (where she is headed once she gets her visa)!! Crazy right? After the cute hugging, crying moment Jen and I shared, she looked at me and said "I feel like I am hugging my Missy! This is such a tender mercy, you have no idea how much I needed this." Yeah, I am blessed with a freaking AWESOME best friend. I am so proud of her. LOVE MY AUSTRALIAN!
So mom and I were bored and decided to go out and take a few shots. She was looking for her next destination for a family photo shoot. I decided to get ready for once in my life and we had a GREAT time taking these pictures. She makes me look good!! I see my mom and grandmas relationship and the more I am around my mom I can see that our relationship is taking the same road. I love my mommy!!
Okay so an old friend randomly texted me this weekend and I wasn't really sure how to take this text. "The most insane American Idol contestant reminds me of you...look her up, Mary Roach" So I did just that..yeah kind of an insult haha. I know i'm slightly weird..but not THAT WEIRD! Thank you Kimble for your kind text. Here is the video clip I watched.. and then the picture below is what I sent him. I'm funny.
Missed church Sunday morning so Cars got me to go with him to his singles ward. Single Wards bug me by the way. It was a good time, church is different when you're sitting with someone you like haha! He looked pretty good in his church clothes, so I had to sneak a pic for my own good while he was renting a movie..Yeah, he caught me. Men in church clothes MMMMM!
Well the blog post wouldn't be complete if it didn't somehow involve the animals!! Nala likes to cuddle when her family members don't want to or can't (like when I am curling my hair...or in the shower--she sits on the tub behind the curtain and stares)..and pictures below, whenever you are eating or talking, you can guarantee she will be in your business. Stitches is getting old, look at her grey hair! She snuck a little bite of my pistachio salad. Sneaky dog when it comes to food!!
Well that is the update! The rest of the week should be a breeze! Just school and work! Love you all :)














Hahaha you kill me! The Stitches comment topped it off!
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!
Mom