Just when I thought life couldn't get any better than riding on a four wheeler through the mountains with Carson and my parents.....it did! COWS WERE EVERYWHERE on the trail on the way back. Can't really see them in the picture...but there were probably 15, some of them were calves! I am one happy girl!
Well Elise is home! :) She pulled in last week and you better believe I watched for her car out the window, cooked dinner for the first time in a year, and turned on the Heat vs. Pacers game. I am so glad she is back, summer living will be so much smoother with her back. We are both taking summer classes, and our classes for the next month are pretty tough. WE CAN DO IT!!
NEVVVVVERRRR too old to lick the spoon :) hahaha. This no bake oreo dessert. 10 out of 10! I will be making that more often.
- Marinated chicken breasts in Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and garlic salt
- Made my own garlic butter for the french bread
- Made mashed potatoes and cheesy hashbrowns(didn't think that one through...you can never have too many kinds of potatoes I guess haha)
- The no bake Oreo dessert was easy, quick, and tasty! :)
Went home after Bear Lake and spent the night with Stevee. She wanted her ears pierced twice....I wonder why?! haha. It is crazy how my choices influence her so quickly and easily. No pressure right? Well, mom was cutting dads hair so I decided I would take her to Walmart. Forgot you have to be 18 to get them pierced.. or I had to be her mom. Stevee was pretty upset and the Walmart worker could sense that so her alternative answer was, "You could always just but the studs, the gun, and do it yourself!" I just laughed. YEAH RIGHT! Well I ended up buying the 5$ gun and piercing Stevee's ears in the Walmart parking lot. hahaha! They turned out great might I add :) We went to the Layton High football field and talked to her boyfriend and his friends for awhile. Here is something ABSOLUTELY CRAZY... the boy she is "dating" will be a senior this coming year, well when I was a senior...he was a freshman. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE? Goodness.
Missy sent pictures today! She is doing WORK in Etna California! Something cool, Elise went home to Oregon (where Missy was serving last month) and Elise's family had the missionaries over for dinner one night. Elise asked the missionaries if they knew a sister missionary named "Missy" (thats all I ever call her)...and what do you know...THEY KNEW HER! They had so many good things to say about her. Here are some of the pictures she sent. 2 months down!!
This JCOM 2020 class will be pretty tough, but hey there are only 8 students haha! Talk about major 1 on 1 time. After I get through this class, I will have 9 more credits until I have my associates. Fall semester should be cake, 9 credits and then I think I might be transferring to University of Utah for Spring 2014. Crazy, crazy, crrraaazzzzy! That's all thats new :) Have a good week, i'll do the same.
P.S. GO PACERS.
P.S.S. GO PACERS.















No comments:
Post a Comment