Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ready. Set. GO!!

January 8th was a big day for my best friend! Wish I could've been there. The top picture is us sophomore year! The bottom picture is from my birthday last year. Missy has been my best friend for 5 years now, and I am so grateful for her and her example. Distance has separated us but no matter how much time goes by...seeing each other is never awkward. Pick up where we left off :) Love you miss! 
Messing around after dinner for dad's birthday! This was the first day I started feeling better, until my ear decided to plug up at the table and then by the time we got home I was in tears because of an ear ache! I have never had anything like that before, and you can hardly do ANYTHING. Keep in mind it was my dad's birthday this day, when we got home my mom and dad were looking for the heating pad. No where to be found. My cute dad went to the store, bought a new heating pad, bought medicine and hurried home to help me out. I am such a blessed girl! Love you dad! 
This little guy kept me company on the couch for the time I was sick. Love me some max :) 
At dinner for dad's birthday! I have the greatest family. I can promise you that :) We ate at the Ogden Airport.

Here is the link to my latest article! I am currently working on two more for next week. Read it :) http://www.usustatesman.com/series-helps-students-manage-cash-1.2803565#.UO4OgY5c_dk

My best friend. Not the best picture quality, but a good memory!  
What dad wanted to do for his birthday :) hahaha! Yes, we are all getting pedicures. This is a day Stevee and I will never forget.

This is how I go to the mall. I figure people have to see me at my worst so it isn't a huge shock in the future if they run into me and I look similar to the photo above. Also, too lazy to get ready hahaha!

So my grandma always used to have these with her when I would go see her at work. I would eat them only because there was nothing else around. I was at Walmart the other day and saw these and the memories came flooding in, I decided to buy a bag and I take them to school and snack on them. Good snack! 
P.S. My ear is still acting up. No longer plugged, it is just constantly ringing :( Any advice?

P.S.S. School is going to kick my butt this semester but I actually enjoyed my Statistics class today and am excited for it. Biology is a different story! haha.

P.S.S.S. Bought Ellie Goulding tickets today! Pretty excited.

P.S.S.S.S. Going to be interviewing KSL reporter Sarah Dallof tonight over the phone. She is in Vietnam doing free lance reporting :) I am stoked for this article.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I always enjoy reading your blog... It always has something in it to make me laugh....
    - Anonymous Issa(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahhaha im glad to hear you enjoy it! :) miss you girl!

      Delete