Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What is up two thousand 13!

This woman right here, would be my best friend :) Just squeezin' her to death! 
My baby girl watching Nebraska play :) We should've made it to the Rose Bowl dangit! Stitchy is 11 years old! she is getting up there! Chunky monkey. 
Great New Years Eve party at my aunts house :) played some Jenga, Catch-phrase, read our stories, ate some good food, and bonded! I have such an amazing family!

Talk to me when you can back your car down this ice hill ;) haha! Gotta love those winter mornings. Nope, our driveway (Mt. Crumpet) is NOT heated.

So we fell asleep in the family room a few nights ago, she was in a bad position for the majority of the night and messed up her back! haha! I'm helping her stretch it out in the photo above :) She is a handfull!

Hey 2013!! :) Uncle Rick's sick glasses.

My beauty of a sister and our new friend Nate! He is probably one of the funniest people I have met! He met my family and I ten minutes prior to this family party and he fit right in! Good job Nate :) He is Jordan's friend. 
Happy Happy Happy New Year! :) Jordan & I.

My boo :) Doesn't she pull off that red lipstick so well? 
Nate won a round of bingo, this was his prize. hahaha! :) 
The best grandma in the world! She won :) My hero. 
My mom is so ready for grandkids...but she doesn't want me to grow up haha! Little Ricky :)

My 2013 resolution: I am going to read the Book of Mormon front to back! :)

This year has so much in store, I just know it! The stress is back with writing stories for the newspaper, taking on more credits then I ever have before, and trying to find another job! I have been blessed with so much in 2012, I don't even know where to begin! I love you all and hope 2013 brings you happiness & joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment