Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day's like these..

Okay! So my lovely phone broke last month so I am currently using a 1895 edition of the grey Verizon flip phone until Oct. 5 and the new phone comes :) I'm debating whether to go with another droid, or transfer over to the iPhone. Choices, choices. The reason I bring up the phone situation is because that is the thing that wakes me up at 7:00 every morning unless it decides to turn off in the night! Waking up in Logan without my mom waking me up every morning...is a difficult task. The cold mean wind is starting to pick up, winter is coming!!
Here is the lovely P.O.S. :) hahaha
8:30 a.m. Theatre class was fine, I developed a deep desire to see a play in New York or Europe. Someday. Fun fact, seeing shows in Europe are far cheaper then New York! After that class I head off to the gym to cycle! My teacher is the most fit woman I have ever seen. Oh and don't worry she has had a couple kids, and doubles each of us students in age. She motivates me! Had a good ride, looking into purchasing some padded bike shorts though ha-ha. Who would've thought you can work out your triceps on a spin bike? Because you TOTALLY CAN! My arms are toast, along with my legs. 

After cycling I have a 4 hour break until my next class, Planet Earth. Attacking some homework and getting a quick nap in for the rest of the day in that time period. About that homework, it is about the geologic time scale and other geologic things, which I have little interest for. With that being said I was planning on just getting with a classmate and "working together" with them. Well I decided a few nights ago to start the homework assignment, it has taken me quite a bit of time...but I have found every answer on my OWN and researched the questions I don't know until I find them. I feel pretty dang confident and accomplished. Proving a few things to myself up here in Logan :) 
Hello Planet Earth homework, be prepared to be ATTACKED :) Miss Congeniality playing in the background. You know i'm sippin' on my capri sun!
I had chicken noodle soup for lunch, along with the best beverage EVER, green drink. I am obsessed. Then I had an idea to go check the mail. Quick side note, we have been receiving mail for other people for the past couple weeks and placing it in our kitchen... so I have been thinking our mail is probably sitting on someone else's kitchen counter. Well I thought WRONG because I got a letter today!! Big, big, big highlight :) 
Green Goodness doesn't EVEN do this baby justice. May be a little pricey, more then worth it. Take my word for it :) 



One of the best parts of today is knowing I get to see my family in 2 days, and I HAVE A VOLLEYBALL GAME TONIGHT!! :) Co-ed Inter-murals here we come. Three of us played in high school together, fun stuff. I may or may not have blew a couple hundred bucks yesterday at the Cache Valley Mall. I feel good about it though ha-ha. If my parents are reading this, don't fret I took it out of my savings ha-ha! Got some stinkin' cute stuff! 
Got this great cardigan yesterday :) fits like a glove! Thanks Rue 21!
Bath & Body is too good to me. Got this great set along with another. Screamin' deal.
So, we lost our volleyball game. It's hard to play to "have fun" without being so over the top competitive. I'm working on it. Our team is going to have practices though, losing as we did tonight...won't happen again ha-ha. Playing sure made me miss the game, but it ends for everyone some time my dad has always told me! 
Katie, me, and mo! I just met Katie this year, I love her already! Awesome girls.

Mo, Me, and Emily. We all played together at Layton High. It was fun reuniting on the court! Now we just have to teach the boys a thing or two hahaha. 
p.s. John Mayer has been my man today.


No comments:

Post a Comment