Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello mixed emotions!

These past couple of months, life has been looking different to me! Not in a bad way, but I'm not completely sure how to feel about it. Perhaps it has been the transition up to Logan by myself. I'm not completely sure..but I am positive that life is going by so dang quickly. Looking back on my childhood it seems like a LONG time ago, but years are just flying by. I can't believe my baby sister will go to her FIRST high school dance tomorrow. Unbelievable, feels like yesterday I was getting ready for my first high school dance. News flash! That was 4 years ago! Crazy Crazy Crazy. Next month I will turn the big ONE NINE ;) Once I hit 20 I will feel old ha-ha. This is a thought: 7 more months and I will have my SOPHOMORE YEAR OF COLLEGE COMPLETED, that is half way done. So when I sit in my classes and wonder how in the world I am ever going to graduate college, well hey thats in 2 years I CAN DO IT! The other thing I have been thinking about, is how much has changed in my life within the past couple years, and it is BEAUTIFUL. I am so blessed and couldn't ask for a better environment and family. I know Heavenly Father has placed special people in my life here in the past year or so for a reason. I am feeling things I have never felt before and am so grateful for the experiences I have had to make me who I am today! Ok i'll step off my soap box now :) Here are some pretty cute pictures that bring back memories and make me feel SO GOOD inside! My parents are the bomb. We had the fairytale childhood.
My main man teaching me how to feed the duck's :) Kinda cliche' but I promise I know what I'm talking about when I say my dad IS cooler than your dad. This man has taught me everything I know. My mom hit the jackpot marrying him! Love you daddy!




She's always been my best friend, always will be! These were the day's, but I enjoy connecting with my sister on mature levels and having "girl talk." Pretty fun combining our CRAZY personalities and having the best time of our lives. My best memories in life include this little one. She is pretty amazing! Love you Steve! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment