Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hair update!

Quick funny story, the girl I sit by in my Theatre class didn't realize she was sitting by me until half way through the class. I was running on no sleep so I didn't do to good of a job making myself known that morning, after asking her a quick question she looked at me and took a BIG second look "Holy crap I had no idea that was you" she said. 

Lucky Stacey... grandma and mom made a trip up to Logan last night and fixed my locks! Wasn't really planning on lightening my hair after a week of dark, but they are the champs that know what looks best. Coming from a family of hairdressers you would think I would color and cut my hair a lot...WRONG. I have had my hair colored/bleached 4 times in the past WEEK. Way Way Way crazy. It is still pretty healthy and thicker than ever! Sleeping in a deep conditioning shower cap for awhile. Worth it. Here's what we did:

Step 1. Bleach wash to get rid of the ugly dark/black/red/grey color 

Step 2. Weaved in some more bleach to mix up the PERFECT LITTLE WEAVES of blonde and red that bug me

Step 3. Have a fun photo session on the mac...





So privileged to have her be doing my hair. You don't understand, she is amazing.


Talk about being blessed... having these girls in my life. I LOVE YOU!

THOUGHTS???



No comments:

Post a Comment