Tuesday, January 21, 2014

L.O.V.E.

I have slacked a bit on keeping up with our dates. Here are some random pictures I haven't posted. He is the best boyfriend in this world.



Mitch spent a few hours at Walmart and the Post Office with me a few weeks ago. Mashed potato powder, lipstick, candy, nail polish and many other random things made my best friend so happy! Here is a direct quote from Miss in her email this past week:

"I GOT THE PACKAGE! i love you stace! thanks so much! i just send out a letter to you and stevee with photos and quotes and junk! love you so so so so much! thank you! you're the best best friend ever!!" 
-Sister Hadfield


Thank you University of Utah for bringing a new element into our dating life. AIR HOCKEY! Fun to see his competitive side, and he is a pretty good loser. Hahahah! Just kidding, I have lost one or two more times than he has. I will own one of these air hockey tables someday!

The U is a good distance between both of our homes. Sooooo much nicer than the 2 hour gap from Orem to Logan. Slowly...but SURELY we are getting closer and closer. No need to make new friends, Mitch is my school buddy! (I am kidding I have made a few friends)...Haha. I just choose to be with him 24-7.

We went to Boondocks not too long ago. Yes, primarily to play air hockey. We had a pretty good competition including: basketball, air hockey, go-karts, and skee ball. I WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment