Stevee was begging me to go to a movie after I got off work late one night. This is a little act, but a BIG thing for my little high school sister to want to be with me instead of her friends.
I was able to be there with my grandpa before he went in for surgery. I was confident that he would make it through the surgery fine, but being there and giving him a kiss & hug beforehand is something I'll remember forever.
Although we were texting about complete nonsense, seeing "I love you" 200 plus times makes me grin like no other. Sure it was done by copy and paste, took 4 seconds....but it is just as big & special as a single orange rose in my book! (Notice how I didn't say a dozen orange roses? ;) those are #1 hahahhah just kidding!)
I might have been a brat or something this day, I don't really remember. ;) All that matters is this guy surprised me right before work. Drove from Highland up to the Gateway parking lot just to squeeze me for five minutes and make sure I was alright before I walked into work.
Receiving a text like THIS. Nothing else needs to be said! :)
Unpacking and cleaning my room...turning around to take a breather and seeing her.
Looking out over the valley and reading scriptures at the end of our dates at this location.
Going to my first day of school at The U and receiving uplifting texts from the BEST dad in this world....and cutest boyfriend I could ever ask for.
As weird as this may sound, being pushed around and messed with... to a certain extent. Never have I enjoyed being white-washed. Somehow Mitchell makes everything funny and "OK" in life. I love who I am when I am with him.









Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMom