- Packing up and loading all my stuff into a car only takes about 2 hours. NICE.
- Pita Pit is actually pretty yummy. I had a bad experience there in Jr. High and never tried it again. Well, I decided to be brave and give it another shot. I LOVED IT! I was also starving, so who knows.
- Wearing shorts and sandals in the middle of December to breakfast in Logan, UT is probably a dumb decision.
- Unfortunately something is wrong with my stomach lately, so certain pills from Maverick have helped.
- Last, but definitely NOT least.....ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS GETTING MARRIED! :) Congrats Kelli babe and Jeremy! Power couple. I love you both.
After devouring our pitas.
I not only purchased the magic pills at Maverick, I also invested in some lotion no worries.
Yes, he had a complete stranger take a picture. He is grinning haahahahah! Such a punk. That's why I love him. Finding humor in my flaws, finally someone understands how to handle me.
AREN'T THEY SO PERFECT? I AM SO HAPPY! ahhhhh!!!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment