Sunday, December 22, 2013

Funny Night

Mitch had all his finals last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so I didn't see him for quite awhile since he needed to do well on the tests. I am still trying to figure out if this night was so funny because we hadn't seen each other in awhile or just because. I got the eyelash extensions (in trade for the photoshoot I did for iLash), I put more blonde in my hair, and I got ready for the first time in a year. Mitch was so cute and told me how beautiful I looked. We went to dinner at Wingers, and then back to Mikes house for a movie. We were trying to get a good picture, and seriously 7 out of the 10 photos were of us in mid-laughter. 


So Wingers, sticky fingers are a little too spicy for my liking. Still yummy.
We wanted a picture, I am actually OK taking one of our heads...Mitch insisted on getting someone ELSE to take one of us. I love that he loves pictures as much as I do hahahaha. So he ran out to his truck to get his phone, we asked this random boy to take a picture of us...he was just sitting in this excluded dining area by himself. Little did we know, after criticizing the picture, we asked him to take one more and the manager came walking in. THE BOY WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A JOB INTERVIEW hahahahahaha. 


It has been so much fun having NO SCHOOL to worry about. This is the life! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great blog posts babe, I just finished reading every one (some more than omce). Love that you're documenting all our great times. Love you

    ReplyDelete