Sunday, October 27, 2013

20 feels good!

Thank you to everyone who made this an unforgettable birthday! Twenty feels good. I always seem to forget each year how exciting it is to wake up to so many texts, voicemails, fb posts, tweets, and instagram posts...and they continued throughout the WHOLE DAY! I am so blessed with so many people who care about me. So thanks everybody, I love you!
This birthday started out pretty interesting. I was at work Friday night from 6:15 PM- 1:45 AM. After laughing for an hour straight trying to record this Jazz Game Rewind, I finally held it together long enough. The final project was published to the internet :) So here is my first Jazz Game Rewind :) 


I was pretty happy with the turnout :) 
I got home around 3:15 AM.. and then was woke up by mom mom around 8:30 AM. I was a little worried I would be a lump all day long cause of a major lack of sleep. The whole day was planned out for me :) I had no idea what I was doing until we arrived at each destination. It was such a great birthday! Here are some pictures.

FIRST STOP:
 Kneaders! My grandparents surprised me and showed up :) It was the best start to a perfect birthday.




SECOND STOP:
Layton Mall, pedicure time :)
My mom couldn't get one because she has a broken toe.


THIRD STOP:
Car ride to Fashion Place Mall where I got some way cute outfits with birthday money from all my grandparents! Lucky me!






FOURTH STOP:
P.F. Changs...yum yum YUM!! Lettuce wraps, crab wan-tans and mongolian beef. Can't forget the key lime pie and banana spring rolls for dessert! Funny story, our waitress came and got our drink order and my dad told her "You are Missy Hadfield!" haha. Long story short, he called her Missy all night long, a year ago she was at dinner with us. So crazy! So Miss, you were kinda there last night haha! Love you.


Gifts from some of my favorite people! :)
(all my grandparents spoiled me with money, I'll be sure to post pictures of me in my news outfits once I wear them!)

Carol Morley came over and dropped of this adorable gift. She is such a blessing in my life! The hat fits perfectly, and the candy tastes great. Can't wait to read the book and wear that necklace! xoxo.

Capri took me to get my ear's pierced. She paid for it and made sure to laugh at my faces. Love that girl a ton! 

Jordan is the sweetest boy ever. I left for work Friday night and got a picture from my mom fifteen minutes later of my dad holding these 24 roses!!!! Thanks so much Jord, you definitely made my day. :)

This is the card Missy sent me :) hahahaha. Glad to see she still has a sense of humor. I guess "damn" isn't a swear word in Australia. I miss my best friend!

My lovely roommate Chelsea spoiled me and Abby at Texas Roadhouse on Wednesday. (Abbys birthday wasn't too long ago)...then we went country dancing. Love my roommates so much!

IT WAS SUCH A GREAT BIRTHDAY. THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVER SINGLE WISH MEANT A LOT! 
xoxoxoxo.
i'm 2o.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment