Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dances, Weddings, and Dates..

Junior Homecoming for Stevee!!


Yes, she looks beautiful! We did her hair within 30 minutes and it turned out so darling. (At least I think so!) Her sassy high heels and sea-green dress was a hit! She is hands down THEE prettiest girl I know. Inside & out my sister has got it ALL. This next picture is hilarious, gotta love those mornings after a long night! I am rocking that awkward/double chin smile. Mom is in the background making peach fritters. YUMMMM!
Absolutely blows my mind that I went to my junior homecoming 4 years ago. It feels like yesterday! I was able to go to Davis High's homecoming & Layton High's homecoming that year. It is so unreal how fast time goes. I still look at Stevee as if it is her first dance, no....this is her third or fourth. NEXT YEAR SHE WILL BE A SENIOR. Absolutely crazy.
----------

After helping her get ready I went on a double date with Kelli, my best friend from UVU. It was such a fun night! Zupas, state fair, long drives to Orem, and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Being in Orem was so bizarre. I haven't been there in forever and I felt like I was taking a large step backwards. I am so grateful for the friendship Kelli & I have. "You make your lifelong friends in college." YES, YES, YES YOU DO! 
----------

Sam'a bridal shower was so funny. Marae (her cousin) and I drove down to SLC together and had such a good time. Dinner, an embarrassing activity at City Creek, and a slumber party made for a good night. It is so exciting that Sam will be married in ten days! I can't wait for her. 



Have a good week friends! I know I will :) Much Love.

2 comments:

  1. Our home is complete when you return for a few days....I know I have to let you go and grow in your own way! I cherish every moment we spend together as a family and one on one! Have a great week kid-o
    Love ya Mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that made me wanna cry ! i love you so much mom. I cherish every second i get with you too! i mean....i sacrificed sleep to be by your side hahaha. love you lots. see you soon.

      Delete