Alright! It has been proven, my mom is such an amazing photographer. I seriously am amazed every time I go home and see what shoot she has been working on.
Sidenote: my friend and his fiance were over at our house a week or so ago looking at my moms photos so they could see if she was the right fit for their big day. Seconds later my dad comes walking in the door (does his hello's and makes everyone laugh), "Before I go shower I want to tell you guys something, there might be other photographers out there but none of them care as much about their clients as my wife does. The time she puts into preparing, and editing photos is incredible. The best photographer is right in front of you." He COULDN'T have said it any better. My mom is so adorable, she will do ANYTHING her clients ask even if she has to go 100% out of her way. She might not want me to say this, but it just shows how much she cares and her dedication. About a month ago we were in Bear Lake as a family, she had previously set up a photo-shoot that Saturday and she tried to move it but it didn't work for the client. She drove ALL THE WAY to Layton, then ALL THE WAY back to Bear Lake. She has the biggest heart, and the biggest supporters! We love you mom!
Back to me, haha just kidding. I recently quit my job at Al's Sporting Goods due to excessive amounts of homework and such little time to put needed effort into it. I heard back from the Utah Jazz, I did not get the internship but I was offered a job as a stringer. (unpaid writer that writes stories when needed at busy times) It would still look amazing on resumes, so I am very excited and proud of that opportunity. The research project takes 10 hrs a week, didn't sound like a lot until I got off work at 9pm and had articles to write for other classes and then had to sit down and do research. I could've made it happen, but it wouldn't have been to the best of my ability. I feel like I would've just been trying to SURVIVE this semester rather then LEARN and grow.
What am I going to do about money?
I am actually going to FIND ways to make money. One of them being, photography! I have grown up with my mom behind a camera and the little things I already know are HUGE in the photography realm. I can't wait to expand a certain aspect of my life that has always been important, PICTURES! Here are some amazing pictures my mom shot of me a few days ago, I have NEVER been able to pull off the "serious look"... I usually just look ANGRY. Well, she taught me a few tricks and I don't look like a mean girl in these haha! She is so good.

















No comments:
Post a Comment