It was Addi's bridal shower this past weekend and I had to miss it due to work. Whats new right? Just kidding I act like my life is so rough, its a breeze. Anyways, I decided to get a little creative with my gift so I started thinking. Marriage...husband and wife...love...no more rules...yes, SEX is next. So there is a cake called "Better Than Sex" and so I transformed the name to "Probably Not Better Than Sex Cake." I thought it was clever. If nobody else got a kick out of it, I SURE DID.
These would be my two 100 point exams I have taken during this class. (Research Methods/Stats 2020) Scored 81% on the first, and increased my final test score by .5% hahaha! My professor gave it to me and said, "WELL! Are you pleased with it?" I answered, "Well I did slightly improve, my score didn't decrease, and I am done with summer school so YES I am pleased." She just laughed and said, "That is a true statement, well done." YIPEE!
THE CONCRETE JUNGLE ADVENTURE! Logan has a few hidden secrets that I have come across...
1. This good mexican restaurant that looks like crap on the outside.
2. Amazing roads to get lost on with my bike.
3. The side door of my apartment lobby(where laundry and gym is at) it always open. Yes, I have been locked out and in desperate need of my laundry.
4. Angie's really is the heart of Logan. Country Skillet Breakfast for days.
5. The Concrete Jungle. In the picture above, you can see a road in the top right corner. That is the road entering the mouth of Logan Canyon. Its a long ways down!
We went to town on this place. 4 cans of spray paint went fast! We had a little too much fun making our own creations..and maybe destroying others. hahaha!
This is Mariah and I sophomore year of high school at a football game. I had that #5 painted on my face and oh my gosh did I feel cool. I was jealous of Mariahs curls from day one, and the first day she met me she nicknamed me superman thanks to my rad t-shirt. We played volleyball all 3 years together and senior year we were team captains! So many memories with this girl and I never thought this day would come so soon but...SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!! :)
I was dropping Stevee off at conditioning this morning and Mariah's parents run the conditioning, I saw Mariah out there and freaked out! I wasn't planning on getting out of my car in those spandex/underwear haha but I couldn't NOT JUMP ON HER AND CONGRATULATE her. Her ring is beautiful, I am seriously so happy for her.
Drove home last night to take care of my sick mommy since my dad left out of town for work. Then went to the Weber State fireworks with this boy. It was such a good time. I am so lucky!!
P.S. Banana Slurpee's are delicious.
AS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK:
-I finish school tomorrow night.
-Get to go home Wednesday night-Saturday morning.
-Going to Park City with Stevee on Friday for a photoshoot.
LOVE YOU ALL :)









No comments:
Post a Comment