Well I guess it is time to spill the beans...
My future schooling plans have been changed a bit. I won't be transferring to The University of Utah until I get my associates degree from Utah State. (December I will have my associates) It was probably one of the hardest things I have had to deal with in the past couple of months. Life has been THAT GOOD TO ME lately. After a few tears and talks with my parents, I realized that things happen for a reason and everything will fall into place. I am in the process of changing my attitude and mindset, it isn't going to be easy. It will take time, but its going to be a great semester filled with new friends and experiences. Its all good!






Love you Mom
ReplyDeleteLove you too mommy
DeleteYou are doing fabulous, Sunshine. You must keep on keeping on, endurance is not for the week minded. You are supported by a fabulous family, many types of friendships and most important..."you can DO all things through CHRIST, who strengthens me (YOU)! God Bless you, always!
ReplyDeleteBob!! So good to hear from you. I appreciate that more than you know! I miss you guys && love you. Your support is appreciated!!
Delete