This was 5 years ago! Tiff is now married to her high school sweetheart as of last week! :) The memories with these girls go on forever. The only relationships I have maintained since graduation 2 years ago would be with my old teammates. Athletes are drama free, easy going, and we have so many hilarious memories together. So happy for Tiff & Josh :) Crazy she is married.
Capri is on the far left, she has braces! haha. I am allowed to give her crap only because I had them sophomore year, and then had to get them again senior year in high school. She is my cute little asian. Tiff is the beautiful bride. Myself, and then Brit on the right. Like I mentioned before, these are those friendships that I know I can always rely on, and never be awkward.
Better believe I caught that bouquet. The picture on the left is at my cousins wedding a few months back. Then the picture on the right is last week at Tiff's wedding reception. My long arms, height, and capabilities to box short girls out might have a lot to do with the fact I have caught both bouquets at the past 2 weddings I have gone to. I like to believe it is a SIGN. hahaha. Just kidding. Kind of.
My babe was kind enough to hang out with my mom and I at the reception all night long. My mom was the photographer. OF COURSE :). He is a trooper.
AS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK:
- finishing up a big assignment and starting another for class
- work on wednesday and then heading up to the lake for the rest of the week!! :)
GOD BLESS AMERICA






Good reading!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Mom!
THanks mommmmmy! :) love youuuuuuu
ReplyDelete