Summertime has come! The flowers at temple square are AMAZING!!
They look like twins...
I was watching 500 days of summer in my apartment last saturday when Haley came walking in and Tiff was behind her! Haven't seen Tiff in months. We went off-roading in Haley's jeep and then to A&W for lunch.
Face time dates with my mom are the best. This was just seconds before I decided to head home(it was 10 pm)..Why not right? haha.
Missy is doing so well! She sent these pictures last week and I seriously am so happy. Pictures are such a special thing, might be why I seriously capture my life in pictures DAILY. I am beyond proud of her. Love you Miss!
Chillin' on the porch with these babes in the morning is something I could do everyday. Love my animals.
Stevee & I decided to hike up Ensign Peak this past weekend. Simple, but beautiful hike.
This song came on my pandora while driving and it immediately took me back to sophomore year in high school. Thinking about you Sister Hadfield!!
Nala does a GREAT JOB at disturbing peaceful sleepers. This was hilarious watching Stevee move her head back and forth while Nala made herself comfortable. Love these girls.
As I was driving home from Ensign Peak I was thinking of fun date ideas, as I drove under the overpass a hilarious idea sparked...get our favorite ice cream, take some blankets, and then blindfold him while I drove to our destination. Put in the Ipod headphones so he couldn't hear the cars..and then guide him up to the place. Had to get a picture before I revealed where he was! It was a good night, unique...but fun.


















Great reading as usual!!! :) Love ya sweets.
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks mommy!! love you!!
DeleteYes, Great reading Stacey... You always make me laugh or cry of both. Love Ya
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Thank you so much. I love you too.
Delete