So apparently my dad became a Buzzards fan over the week and a half that I didn't see him. He is the funniest person I know.
Got my first letter from Missy! She is doing pretty well out there in Eugene Oregon! Proud of her. Sent her a cute package!
Figured a pair of Tom's would be comfortable to wear here & there. Packed up some of the favorite food items. Thanks to her I am addicted to those stupid E.L. Fudge cookies. Thanks Miss.
Oh ya know, just trying to do the healthy thing since I got suckered into running Ragnar in June. Yipee. Thank you Carson Morley.
Last time I checked I was a sophomore in college..not a third grader?...Yeah definitely did a 30 image powerpoint on my gender. Interesting haha!
This cool chick has come out of her shell these past couple of days. For example.. I was removing toe nail polish on my toes (obviously) today in the bathroom...out of no where she came up behind me and scared me "BOO!" Or last night at dinner table she was staring at me for quite awhile..finally she says, "Umm Stacey? What are those things on your cheek?"..I replied, "Umm I think they might be zits haha!" Then she said..."No no no, the brown spots, they are SO CUTE.. you have the face of a baby!"...hahahahaha she was referring to my freckles. Is that not the cutest or WHAT!? Yeah, too bad I only have a few weeks left with her. Ugh. She is great. One last story about her, I bought this quote that is framed from the D.I. a few weeks ago for 3$...it is hanging above our sink, the day I hung it she came into my room, "Stacey..is that your picture?" I continued to tell her it was mine, and I got it for really cheap!..."Well it is a very cool story and it makes me emotional, I like it alot. Thank you for getting it." I am not exaggerating when I say this, she had tears in her eyes, SHE WAS TOUCHED by the quote. I'm sure you are DYING to know what the quote is..
One night I had a dream...
I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and
Across the sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand;
One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of my life flashed before us,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that many times along the path of my life,
There was only one set of footprints.
I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.
and saddest times in my life
This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
You would walk with me all the way;
But I have noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life,
There is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why in times when I
needed you the most, you should leave me.
The Lord replied, "My precious, precious
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.
child. I love you, and I would never,
never leave you during your times of
trial and suffering.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you.

As for the rest of my week...
No work until Saturday!! Going to study my life away. Two of my finals are next Monday! Love you all. Have a good week! :)





oh my gosh, ragnar is THE BEST! i've run the past 2 years. you'll love it
ReplyDeletehahhahaah good to know! thank you!!! :)
Delete