I have come to a couple conclusions:
1. I live a funny life. Seriously.
2. Making the most out of lame "things" is so EASY and WORTH IT!
Okay, my media smarts group and I decided to finish off our last project with a bang of a video! Like I mentioned in an earlier post, the assignment was to watch Fair Game and analyze what the director put in the film as true, and what was blown out of proportion. Our hilarious video won't make too much sense if you haven't seen the film, but I think it's all around just funny so hopefully you will get a kick out of it. I seriously love my group, and I am going to miss the CRAP out of them!!
Little Stevee was having a rough day yesterday so I decided to do what a boyfriend would do and send her flowers haha! I think it helped, and it made me happy inside because the feeling of getting flowers is THE BEST!! Prom is this weekend for her, sad I won't be there to help her get ready :(
Photoshoot with the roomies...
Elizabeth Smart came to talk at Utah State the other day! Wow it was an incredible experience. My great grandma Zelda, grandma Fay, mom, and Stevee all came with me to attend this. When she walked on stage you could just feel everyone go dead silent in amazement that this was the actual ELIZABETH SMART! She had somewhat of an accent, and she handled herself so well. Seemed like she did this talk once or twice before haha! Hearing the story FIRST HAND coming from her was incredible, I still can't believe I heard it from her mouth. She is amazing, I look up to her so much.









No comments:
Post a Comment