I am with-child this week...
NALA SUE LOVES LOGAN UTAH! Although I think she has allergies. Love this little fur ball!
Carson came up Tuesday night! Walked around campus, ate at Beehive Grill, laughed my butt off. Watched dodgeball..and he picked out my Wednesday outfit!...
I'm not so sure it was a coincedence he chose these two colors...I think he is an observant little fart and realized what colors my nails are! He is SUCH a stud guys!
Last project for Media Smarts is analyzing a Hollywood historical film and finding distortions. The movie we chose is Fair Game. Made the roomies watch it with me :)
- Work everyday for the rest of the week.
- Head home Saturday morning for CONFERENCE with my roommates, including Xiaoli! :)
- Article on a business professor runs in the paper next Tuesday or Thursday!
- Receiving at least 3 pictures from both Stevee and my mom in St. George/Mesquite while I'm at SCHOOL!!
- Dad comes home on Saturday! :) YAY!
- Must pass my Stats exam on Friday!
- Ope! Can't forget summer class enrollment here in the next couple of days. HOORAY..not. It'll be worth it someday.









No comments:
Post a Comment