Monday, April 8, 2013

All over the place!

Life is SO GREAT right now in many aspects, but at the same time I don't know if I have ever had to juggle this much at one time. Growing up is nuts! I have never been one to worry or stress, I think it is because I never had anything to worry about haha! Good thing I have awesome people in my life to keep me going! 


This would be the email from Professor Pease informing my group about our outstanding grade! :) Not only did we get an A...notice that EXTRA CREDIT is highlighted. Sidenote, if you read the second paragraph you will see his thoughts on my music video! I feel cool! One project left and I am DONE with the class!


Kitty sitting Nala was a blast! My roommates say she is more of a dog than a cat. She has been raised well ;) haha! 


Went to General Conference with the girls! I am so grateful for the Gospel in my life. 


Xioali was interested in going with us! We got her the headphones that spoke chinese so she could understand all of it. She took a lot of notes (in chinese so I couldn't read them) and I think she had a good experience. She is a sweetheart!


After General Conference I went home and spent the night with my dad! Mom & Stevee were still in Mesquite so it was a daddy-daughter night on Saturday! We went to Outback Steakhouse and watched some of the playoff games..my dad knew 5 different groups of people at the restaurant. NOT EXAGGERATING. It's funny to me when random people ask me "Stacey how do you live with this guy?" haha all I can say if life would be boring as HECK without him as a dad. Sooooooo lucky! After dinner we went bowling, he killed me. I am blaming it on my acrylic nails haha! The next morning he woke me up and we hit up Denny's! Here are some pictures...





Carson got home on Sunday from fishing in St. George with his dad! I was able to see him for awhile Sunday night! It seriously is ALWAYS a good time. No matter what we do. He came out of nowhere, I'm not complaining :)


This week is going to be a busy one, which means the weekend will come soon! I have work everynight besides Thursday and then class meetings after work. Finishing up the semester is such a good feeling but extremely STRESSFUL. Sunday is Stevee's 16th BIRTHDAY. She has a volleyball tournament this weekend that I got work off for. I am super excited to be home and celebrate with the family! My article runs in the paper on Thursday, I will post the link in my next post. Well I hope you all have a great week, love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment