![]() |
| My media smarts girls :) |
![]() |
| Little Kofu is growing up into a handsome cat! |
![]() |
| My wall of fame:) hahaha |
![]() |
| The Crepery. |
Well, top photograph I dedicate to my mom. She loves when I don't get ready for school haha! Just kidding, I got ready today and I actually did feel good about myself and it was a successful day. Well, so far. I still have to study for my Media Smarts final, I MUST get a good grade on it or I will have to re-take the class :( and it was a pain in the BUTT class. On the bright side I met those two lovely girls in media smarts, and spent five thousand hours with them. haha :) The picture of me and the cat, yes mom... I ACTUALLY GOT READY :) (that was today). Layni, Renske and I went to this place called The Crepery for lunch today, our "goodbye lunch"...although I prefer to call it a "see you later lunch!" The food was magnificent! Until I got some kind of mild food poisoning from it :(. Not so fun. The experience was a fun one though!
Things accomplished today:
-Woke up early enough to get ready and feel good about myself.
-Did well on my Theatre final!
-Got some Christmas stuff done for important people.
-Spent some quality time with my great roommates!
-Did all my laundry && cleaned my room for when I return in 2013 :)
-Now attacking the Media Smarts study guide!
I AM SO EXCITED TO BE DRIVING HOME TOMORROW SINGING CHRISTMAS MUSIC TO MYSELF AND KNOWING I AM HOME FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment