I honestly have the most amazing family ever. I read a quote that went something like "You become like the 5 people you spend the most time with, choose wisely." Well these four are my four best friends and the fifth would probably be a combination of my dogs haha! Seriously though, they are my everything. They have stuck by my side for 19 years now, and love me more and more every day. The tragic shooting that happened this past week has opened my eyes so much, you never know when your day will come, let alone one of your family members. Sure my dad bugs me when he eats, or tickles me in the car. Or when my mom texts/calls me non stop, or tells me I need to clean up my room which Stevee destroyed. Or when Stevee uses my perfume or won't hurry up in the shower. Those things are SO MINIMAL. Thinking about those innocent kids, and their families. I could not do it. I would do anything to save my sisters life, and if I wasn't there to protect her I would never be able to live another day. My parents are such great examples to us girls and they exemplify everything Stevee and I want in our futures. It's funny how I can be brutal with my sister, but the second someone else says something about her I will go to all ends of the earth to put them in their place, I got myself into some high school drama this year because I couldn't handle immature kids hurting her. haha! I have learned to let her fight her own battles, it is NOT easy though! A few days ago I went to work with my dad, he wasn't feeling too hot and its funny how my "mother instincts" (that I don't have) kicked in haha! I just wanted to do anything I could to make him feel better! I would do anything for my family and it is so comforting knowing with every fiber in my body that they would DO THE SAME!





Such a beautiful family! Ive missed seeing you all!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Miss you as well!!!
ReplyDeleteNice pics WooWoo!!!
ReplyDelete-Issa(:
Thank yoouuuuu issa baby :)
Delete