Tuesday, November 27, 2012

2 MORE WEEKS!

Woah. A few things on my mind..

  • Assignments due almost every day this week
  • Apartment cleaning checks tomorrow(must hide hamster & cat)
  • Term project due monday
  • Thanksgiving is over
  • Christmas is in 27 days
  • Life has become extra exciting this past week :)
  • Not sure how 15 credits and a job will feel next year
  • I just said "next year" and that is creepy
Now here is the fun part...learning to juggle, balance, cram, or whatever you want to call it. I have found myself giving men a hard time about not being able to multitask..well I have clearly concluded I have no room to talk! A little bit of procrastination has made school a blast this week. Haha! 
I wrote my third article this week! The original plan was to see how men view pinterest and why or why not they agree with having an account. Well as the interviews took the main idea of the article far far away, you could say I was definitely PANICKED! The focus of the article was changed and the article turned out to be a fun one! You will have to read it! Matter of fact, I'll make it easy for ya.. click below ;)

Thanksgiving was a great time! It was at my cousins church and we celebrated Great Grandma Zelda's 95th birthday. Pretty nuts right?! She is amazing. My long lost friend got home from his mission about a month ago! It's been a blast catching up with him and getting to know each other. 

Me and little Ricky on Thanksgiving, she is growing up so quick! Stop it!
I had the whole alley shocked. ;) 4 strikes in a row. He couldn't hang. Once in a life time hahaha.

Thanksgiving break treated me well! Good food, saw some friends/family I haven't seen in a while, Nebraska won, saw the lights at temple square twice, shopped a little bit, and did absolutely NO homework :) 


Conference championship this Saturday. THEN THE ROSE BOWL! Goooo big red!
Buying dad shoes for family pictures. We love ross. And not getting ready to go out in public :)
"Woah Stac! Take a picture!" haha. This picture doesn't do these shoes justice. They were 22's.  
After our trip to Orem to watch Jeremy get baptized (it was such a neat experience) we checked out the lights! Did a little damage at H&M and people-watched. She is my best friend.
He loves to look like a stud in my passenger seat! Going to get the parents their daily diet cokes. And a slice of beef jerky for the dogs. My dad started that when max became a part of the family..."jerky treat" they know it as. 
On our way to get the family picture taken. Mom was running inside to grab her camera or something. You'll have to let me know when you get your christmas card, the picture turned out pretty cute if I say so myself! :)

Well, I just have to push hard through this week..stop blogging and do homework..and maybe think about doing my part for the project haha. Once next monday is over, the rest is easy! Excited to see Papa Rollie & Grandma Sher this weekend. Ready to watch Stevee tear it up in her game this Friday. Love you all!

This is where procrastination has gotten me, the library....sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment