It is Thanksgiving! It is a beautiful day! I haven't blogged for awhile, a lot has happened and I am so grateful for pictures, without them I can see how memories are FORGOTTEN.
 |
| This would be the coolest guy I know. Daddy's girl for sure. |
 |
| We decided to go to Brighton last weekend, we laughed the whole day! I love her! |
 |
| I think i'm cool or something? I love the outdoors SO MUCH! |
 |
| Hello Winter :) I am ready. |
 |
| GO AGGIE'S! My first USU bball game. High school friends.. I love her! Fun fact: the blue gloves were given out to every student/fan...because first they are blue and they look cool when we do our cheers together. SECOND, the manufacturer of the medical blue gloves used around the world graduated from UTAH STATE! :) |
 |
| Making pumpkin pies. These dogs are amazing! Love them to pieces. Max & Stitchy! |
 |
| So much fun to run into old friends. We were at the bball game (Stevee plays) and us four played bball together! It has been five YEARS since we were playing for Coach Barker (now stevee plays for her) time is flying. Absolutely NUTS! These are some amazing girls. |
 |
| This is the same exact jersey I played in for 3 years :) Now baby sis has it! Pretty neat right? |
 |
| They won, and she is such a hustler. Wouldn't wanna be anybody else's sister :) Proud of her! |
 |
| My second article :) Here is the link to read it: |
http://www.usustatesman.com/customers-swarm-for-black-friday-deals-1.2796237#.UK5s9I7tjTQ
 |
| My main little man has gave me a hard time this week. First, I got back to my apartment monday night and the cage door was OPEN and he was just sitting there patiently as I walked in. Of course I was happy and grabbed him, the weird thing about it was that he wouldnt move or squirm out of my hands. He was acting SO WEIRD. I thought he was maybe cold, so I cranked the heat and held him hoping he would get better. He seemed to get better over night! Well last night (wednesday) I was in Salt Lake with my sister, when I got home my parents broke the news that johnny escaped his cage. His cage is on the counter, which is high up. He definitely had to take a bad fall to get off, makes me so sad. Well long story short, after many tears and prayers...I was searching everywhere and I found him! :) in the fireplace. I love him so much. Sounds stupid I know. I do! |
 |
| He worries mommy!!!! He is adorable. |
 |
| This would be my dad and sister. Ha ha ha ha! My family is the bomb. |
No comments:
Post a Comment