Monday, November 12, 2012

Mom's Birthday Weekend!

Where to begin? Well for some reason I had a feeling to come home on Thursday, which meant skipping my friday classes. To my surprise I came home to a VERY sick mom. :( She was not doing good at all! So all day thursday we were trying different things to make her feel better. My dad and I went shopping to get her a birthday present Thursday night. Black cowboy boots and a sweater. She loved it! She felt a million times better on Friday (her birthday) so we went to lunch as a family to Chili's, her all-time favorite. Stevee ended up catching the bug that day, slept for a few hours and it was GONE! It was only dad and I that hadn't caught it yet. Watched Nebraska play Saturday, THEY WON :) After the game my dad talked me into going to the gym with him, off we went. At this point I did realize I didn't have as much energy as I should, but I went anyways ha-ha. Sunday morning came around and BAM I was down. Throwing up, fever, and an achy body. Thank heavens I was finally able to hold down some tylenol to eliminate the achy body. Fell asleep and woke up as a new person! :) Being sick is the absolute WORST. Anyways, I felt like baking this weekend, made pumpkin pie and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They were yum! The SNOW IS BEAUTIFUL!! I absolutely love it. 
She love's me :)
Yummy Pumpkin Delights:)
Oh hello baby blue's :) He's my man.
Taking this little one to school. Dig my outfit? :)  My other boots are all up in Logan hahaha!
I have the best parents. HANDS DOWN!
Her birthday lunch :)
My view :) Oh let it snow!
Watching our boys beat Penn State :) Go Huskers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment