Monday, October 22, 2012

YeeHaw Montana :)


FALL BREAK 2012. COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER ONE :)
I
loved every second of this weekend! From being around cows 24-7 to sharing a bed with a one year old. It was a GREAT fall break. The drive was about 6 hours. Drove up with Charlie and got to know him. Only communication we have ever had was about 2 years ago being the genius I am..locked my keys in my car the first time I met Ben and his fam. Had to make a LASTING first impression ha-ha! Got to Montana at around 10 p.m thursday, hung out with Ben and his family for a bit until Micah and Cosy arrived with the little ones! The Grey is a horrible scary movie, I did NOT like it. Friday was a good day, got to watch Ben play football. He is a stud! Like a huge stud. Then just relaxed some more. I saw the biggest moose EVER. The one I got a picture of is a female and no where near the size of the boy moose we saw! Still cool though :) Like I mentioned earlier, there are cows all over their ranch, I was in love. The weather got pretty dang cold after the sun went down, and on Saturday it actually snowed a bit. Welcome winter! Going to church was quite the experience. There were only OLD PEOPLE and only about 4 couples then Ben and his family. Smallest church house I have ever seen. Church is the same all around the world no matter what the circumstance, I LOVE IT :) After this weekend I am convinced I need to download Netflix...ASAP....and get caught up with t.v. shows. The drive home was an experience in and of itself! Riding between two car seats in a small car when you have broad shoulders and long legs. So much fun. ha-ha-ha! It's a good thing Jonnie is hilarious so the drive went pretty quick.
cows :) EEEEEK!!!
lookin' right at me ;)

after his game :) he is so talented. jeez were cute! And yes, our hair is the same length hahaha.
micah and the kiddo's :)
me & cosy makin big money ;) haha
"my mom has funny kids" she said hahaha! notice the tight fit?
me and little knox chillin' like villains 
she was having fun with my phone haha! goof ball.



I WANT TO GO BACK TO MONTANA. NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment