Well surprise, surprise!! Weekends with the family never let me down ha-ha. Friday attended class, and made my way home through the POURING RAIN. I have never driven in that crazy of rain before. Spent some time with the little sister, caught up with each others lives! Gall, she is growing up. Miss & little Abby came over and we had a "sisters girl night" :) Watched the Muppets and ate junk food. I don't know if it has hit me that my best friend is going on a mission. I am so proud of her, she has always mentioned that if she wasn't married she would leave. Well, off she goes! I could NOT ask for a better example in my life. Thanks Miss! We watched "Gone" it was a pretty good movie, with a great ending. I recommend it ;)
 |
| She is literally my best friend |
So supposedly Stevee didn't have any shirts to wear to school, so me and miss got conned into taking her shopping Saturday. Hit up Layton Hills Mall for half the day. It was a good time! Miss thought it was a good idea to buy 5,000 pairs of socks "I at least know I can take them on the mission" she said. Ha-ha-ha what a idiot. ;) Mom had another photo shoot Saturday night so me and Steve helped her out, it was a success. Not a surprise. :) She is getting better and better each and every day. The coolest and craziest part about her photography is that she has learned the majority on her OWN through tutorials, and just following other photographers around, some classes..but the majority was self-taught. I am so proud of my momma! Incredible example of reaching her dream. UMM.. A BIRD JUST FLEW INTO MY WINDOW! WHAT THE HECK. Ha-ha! Sad. :(
 |
| Better believe she got this outfit :) My sister is so dang stylish! |
Sunday was such a great day! Mom, Stevee and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's ward because Bo was in town and spent the night at their house so we decided to join him with the grandparents :) Dad is out of town for work, YOU ARE MISSED DADDY!! Every time I go to my grandma's ward I leave with the best feeling inside. The people there are so great. We had SPAGHETTI SUNDAY at grandma's later that day. It was fun preparing the meal all together. I sense a new tradition ;). I finally got to see my cousin's beautiful ring. She has been my best friend all growing up..and now she is getting MARRIED! Jeez, I love you so much Myk! Spencer is one lucky man :). They are getting married at the end of December. December is just going to be heck of a good month!!! I'm also going to try and get an on-campus job after December..yes, for selfish reasons ha-ha-ha. I WANT TO SPEND ALL OF DECEMBER AT HOME WITH THE FAMILY. With no conflicts. I'm only young once right? :)
 |
| The beautiful bride-to-be :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment