Tuesday, October 30, 2012

All good things :)

Rocking my new Sorel snow boots :). I wore these to school on Monday thinking it would be cold since it has been extremely low temperatures for the past few weeks. I was excited to show them off, they were a birthday present. I had a registration interview with my professor/advisor mid-day on monday. First thing he says to me, "Why the hell are you wearing those boots, let your feet breathe today woman!" I let him know I was anxious to wear them. I may or may not think of that for the next little while I wear them. 

My little man looking at his life from a different point of view ;) hahaha! He likes to run around when I get ready for school each morning. Man I love him. Eye update, the crusty-ness is wearing off! YAY! Carrots and celery and some T.L.C might have been the perfect medicine.

My dad had a few appointments up here in Logan today so he took me out to eat in between appointments. Texas Roadhouse served me well, 6 rolls might have been pushing it though. After dinner we still had a few hours to kill, we went grocery shopping..then back to my apartment to hang out. It was fun having him in my living headquarters. I ended up going to his second clinic with him. It was so much fun to watch him present the new products to the employees, my dad is loved by so many people! We had a great night.

I snapped this shot at Walmart when we were parking to go grocery shopping. Do you see what I see? My dad and I were shocked  with how LAZY people are. The cart gate is 3 parking stalls away from where someone left it sitting. One parking space is 8 feet wide, walking an extra 24 feet is too much for someone. Aren't they embarrassed if someone see's them pawning the cart off so close to the gate? We wonder why Americans are so obese. This is a slight problem. By putting your cart away its only a win-win situation, shedding a few calories and avoiding karma door dinging your car due to your laziness.

My roommate Elise just got a kitty :) His name is Kofu. I am definitely allergic to cats, but when they are kitties I am willing to put up with the red, itchy eyes and puffed up throat. He is a feisty little guy. He is not allowed in my room, Johnny would hurt him ;)

Look at this little guy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment