Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Transitions
So another school year begins. I didn't think my life could change so quickly in such a short amount of time! Last year I was attending Utah Valley University as a freshman, the environment was not the type of college atmosphere I always dreamed of, and they didn't have the program I want to get into. BROADCAST JOURNALISM HERE I COME! It's a funny thing how you talked about Amanda Butterfield being a student in your class many years ago(not that long ago) because I met her when I was about 12. She was reporting for my grandma's hair business and ever since that day I knew I wanted to become a new's reporter or anchor. So here I am at Utah State as a sophomore chasing my dreams. I am the oldest girl in my family, only one little sister who will also be a sophomore this year, at Layton High School. My favorite color is orange, I am extremely young for the "grade" I'm in. My parents thought I was a brilliant child so I graduated at 17. Thankful for that decision now. I have played sports all my life, giving them up after high school was quite the change but it has been the best thing for me, focusing on my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment