So every semester I get overwhelmed with change and loneliness or something, which leads to taking a drastic change to my hair. Sophomore year in high school I decided to go jet black. Freshman year @ UVU I decided one night to just CHOP off all my blonde hair. Let me just preface this, I have had LONG BLONDE hair most of my life. My grandma and mom owned a cosmetology beauty school all my childhood before selling it to Marinello not too long ago. Therefore only my mom and grandma have colored and cut my hair my whole life. Well, this semester I returned to my apartment after class and decided that my roots needed to be done and my mom was an hour away so I could go to a salon and get my hair done. That is when the awful idea sparked. "I'll just go dark to make it easier on the girl" oh my heck what was I thinking!! It turned out to be different tones of red/brown with small partings of my blonde which looked grey. So I ventured home to surprise my mom. Yep, she sure was surprised ha-ha. I have been using harsh shampoo on it for the past couple days to strip the color, last night me and my mom stayed up till 3 am trying to fix this beast. It only made it worse. Now I look like a cheetah/zebra! Oh and don't worry we grew a wild hair and decided to cut bangs! I mean they are pretty cute, its just hard to look past this 10 shade mess on my head. The professional (grandma) is going to look at the pictures my mom took and try and fix it this weekend. Third time IS the charm, and I think I might have learned my lesson this time.

^^ This is what I was dealing with no joke, 2 weeks ago. What have I done!?!
^^ This was right after the color job, yes I'm aware it doesn't look too bad..but trust me it was dull and bad.
^^ And this would be me reaping the consequences. I'm about to chop it off.
I'll post a picture after it gets fixed by grandma.
This quote is promising, I like the way you think Hill:
You're cute... you should just go all the way and do a sweet rhianna pixie. You could totally pull it off!
ReplyDeleteThanks micah! Kind words help hahahaha. But oh don't worry I have thought about it! Except I have promised to the moon and back that I wont do anything else to my hair.(mom and grandma are Nazis) haha. Just goin' with the flow.
ReplyDelete