Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Amazing what $1.00 can do :)

So we had time to kill before heading to a funeral...

We had already eaten breakfast...

We were driving by 11,000 South...

I have always wanted to...

RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL AT SCHEEL'S!

So that is JUST what we did :)

Haven't been on a ferris wheel in I don't know HOW long. 

The little things really are the big things in life...



Well...I thought he was happy. hahaha.
That Red Robin bbq chicken wrap might be a little more than $1.00 but MAN oh man it is the best thing ever. Well, not the best...the BEST thing ever is the fries and fry sauce at Red Robin. Thought it was a brilliant idea to have only the french fries catered to our reception. That idea got shut down REAL quick. Understandable, I guess. I would still eat them if they were soggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment