Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas 2013 was a hit!

Had fun with the little sister and her boyfriend sledding at Gorgoza Park in Park City, UT.







Can't forget to mention the interesting encounter we had with a protester doing his thing in a womens skirt on Highway 89.

Fast forward a few days to CHRISTMAS DAY!!

Nala found her new favorite hiding place!

Grandma and Grandpa came over for breakfast... we stuffed our faces so it was only fitting to take a distorted picture on the Mac...
But really, my family is beautiful inside and out. I am so blessed...
We went with a mustard yellow, piggy-back style christmas card this year! 




Mitch definitely gave me the sweetest present I have ever received. 100% heart-felt and thought out down to the way he titled the CD. He incorporated 5 of his favorite dates we have had, and told me why they meant a lot to him. Flowers, pictures, an electronic picture frame, candy, and more. I am one lucky girl!

Santa treated me well with some dang cute socks, scarves, nail polish and gift cards. 

To be honest, I have all I need & MORE!

1 comment:

  1. A) you're beautiful. B) your Christmas present blew mine out of the water. Thanks for spending so much time on it. I absolutely loved it. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete