What do I do?...
1. cry
2. feel like nobody cares
3. cry some more
4. start stressing about every little thing
5. REALIZE HOW DANG BLESSED I AM!!
My roommates remembered my favorite candy bar from a movie night LAST YEAR....they honestly are the best thing that has happened to me in a while. SO LUCKY TO LIVE WITH THEM.
Drove home Friday night so I could be with my sister and mom (dad was in Montana)...I got home and the someone was knocking on the door. I thought it was Stevee getting home from hanging out, but to my surprise it was her best friend Ally bringing me a shake cause she overheard me crying on the phone to Stevee. (Yes, I can be a big baby sometimes.) SERIOUSLY she is the cutest thing ever.
----------------------------------------------------
As I mentioned above, my roommates are the best thing in the world...they also are THEE MOST beautiful girls inside & out. We have had so much fun this past week. It is quite entertaining that Chelsea also writes for the newspaper... so we go through the same deadline-stress TOGETHER! Last night we took 5 hours doing our articles when it should've taken maybe 2 hours. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
Can't forget our little roommate MAX! He is a hoot. I love how every cat has their OWN personality. Nala & him are so different, it is so much fun.
--------------------------------------------------------
I came across a very neat quote this past week that has helped calm my nerves. Follow Simon Sinek on Instagram guys, he'll pick you up when you need it! (everyday) haha.
I have been really nervous about the outcome of that interview, I am patiently waiting a response to my last article sample. I am praying so hard I can be the one they choose, but if not...my determination to keep pursuing my goals and dream has been LIT and I am going towards them full force. Whether I get the internship or not, even being chose to fill those shoes is a honor in and of itself. Say a prayer, and keep your fingers & TOES crossed for me! :)
---------------------------------------------------
Shout out to Sister Hadfield for being in the field for 5 whole months! I miss her like crazy but its so cool how everything just falls into place. Can't wait to hug that booger again in 11 short months!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just in case you haven't laughed enough today...
We were just sitting on the boat when I decided to tame those nasty things above her eyes ;) LOOK AT HER FACE hahahahaha! Oh, don't mind that 5 inch grow out. It'll be taken care of tomorrow morning :) haha.
Hopefully you remember this next photo from my previous blog post...
Felt brave & asked Professor Laplante about that word he mentioned to me on the first day of class. Yeah, I thought I had the wrong word...nope! Definitely the right word. :( hahaha! He said, "You shouldnt have gone to google images! I just meant your eyes are slightly farther than usual. It has been proven that the most beautiful people have their eyes slightly farther apart..." UMMMMM YEAH.....I STARTED LAUGHING SO HARD! "Professor, you don't have to explain yourself. I was almost 100% sure I heard the wrong word...this is hilarious," I said. Honestly...it doesn't get much better than that!
How I see myself vs. How others might see me. ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Well I think that is enough. Another article will run in the paper tomorrow. My others from the past few weeks still haven't made their way to the website..I will post them when I can.:) Love you all!










Your biggest fan!!!
ReplyDeleteMom