What a fun day this was! My good friend Micah Folsom is a photographer and she was running a workshop along with one of her friends in Park City for photographers interested in extra training! Micah knew that my mom snaps shots of Stevee & I all the time so she thought she was playing it safe asking me if we were available! It was so different smiling for other photographers and they kept saying, "You two are so good at this..." little did they know it is because our awesome mom has RAISED us behind the camera whether we wanted to be smiling or not hahaha! Needless to say, we enjoyed ourselves quite a bit this night.
We ended the night in SLC at City Creek eating at The Cheesecake Factory! We might fight here and there but there is nobody who knows me better than my little sister. I am so blessed to have her! She is the ultimate best friend. Its so much fun because each and every time I am around her I feel like she is growing up and becoming more and more of her own person....so I seriously feel like I am hanging out with someone my own age! Kind of like the dating rule, "once you graduate high school age is just a number"...it is kind of similar with Stevee haha!






















No comments:
Post a Comment