Thursday, August 22, 2013

Burrr Lake

Our second home! 
Oh my gosh the picture above makes me laugh just looking at it. Stevee and I were diving in the lake and washing our hair...I come up from under the water to see someone diving in...MY MOM! First off, she gets in the water maybe, MAYBE once a year. Second off, her dive was dang near perfect. Third, washing our hair together in the lake was an experience that I probably will remember for my whole life. She is so cute!!
So I am pretty proud of myself for accomplishing the huge wake this past weekend. Okay maybe accomplish isn't the right word..but I went in and out of BOTH SIDES. Going out that left side was so much fun, I felt like I was close enough to kiss the water! Got a little carried away with the leaning out there and caught a nasty edge. That was enough for one day! 
Toby was judging our dives ;) 
Dad spoiled us with good food, fun activities, and hilarious moments this trip. Daddy's girl.
Here is one of those funny moments I mentioned above. Took about an hour to get our food out due to the poppin place after a hot day on the lake. The waitresses would YELL...no, SCREAM out the ticket name. He decided to go with Randolpho this time. Better than Elvis. (Yes that has been done.)
Dad rented this train of a bike one of the days. We laughed, and laughed, and laughed...AND LAUGHED! Oh, we also sweat a lot as well. Those look like a fun time, it definitely is but gosh it is hard!
Mom took me school shopping today :) I can not wait to wear my fall clothes!
Last but not least, this would be how we feel about starting school on Monday. On the bright side, my lovely roommates will be moving in on Saturday! I am home in Layton until Sunday night. Back on my writing grind, I finished my first article for the semester this morning! I'll be sure to share the link sometime next week! Love you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment