Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Better late than never :)

Jeez I don't even know where to start guys! 
..VEGAS..
..Dad getting honored at WSU..
..Papa Rollie coming into town..
..Mesquite with the girls..
..Spring Break..
..Exciting work news..

Synopsis of Vegas: Stayed in one hotel room with MaryKate (Stevee's teammate and her mom with us three girls.) Honestly, one of the best weekends I have had in a long, long time besides the fact I wanted to tell the coach what I though about her. haha. Rebecca (MaryKate's mom) is such a hoot! There was never a dull moment. Between, sleeping in the same room, trying to hook me up with boys, getting extremely upset watching the girls coach, and just chillin' in Vegas we became pretty tight! She got me a date for this upcoming weekend, I am pretty excited! Thanks Rebecca :)
My babe. 
Please notice the cat in my arms. Love that little turd. About to venture off to Sin City! 
This would be the bed my mom, Stevee, and I slept in! Good thing we are all cuddle monsters. Yep, Steve is just takin' her pre game nap on me. Cute cute cute! 
Wildcats 15 Power Team!  
My shopping buddies! H&M was amazing.....just wait for this next photo.... 
Weber State, Weber State, GREAT-GREAT-GREAT! Well shoot, you could say I have been waiting for a day like this for my whole childhood. You wouldn't believe how many random people have told me and my sister "you girls have no idea how amazing of a player your dad was," or "your dad was probably the best player I have ever watched play!" Well Weber State had a great idea of honoring the top 50 players of all-time, low and behold my dad was one of them! :) Mom and I had to fly home from Vegas Saturday afternoon, make it to Weber State by 7 to see him get honored at halftime.. then fly back out Sunday morning early. We were airport rats! As a sidenote, I have a really strange obsession with airports and the energy they generate! I LOVE THEM! Weird I know. Well I sent out cute invites to family and close friends of my dad and everyone that could make it CAME! His dad drove out to watch him. It was such a neat night. My dad is a rockstar. I am sooooo stinkin' blessed I can't even begin to tell you!
It was hard leaving Stevee behind in VEGAS especially after she was upset about how the tournament was going. We love our baby:)
So she has some pretty dang good luck!! Not like Vegas was already costing an arm & a leg or anything haha! (IT WAS!) Well..... SHE WON!....
SOLITAIRE hahahahah! Gotcha!

Love my cousin Jazzy:) Waiting for dad to be honored! Like I said, so many people care about him! It was great.
How freakin' cute right? Gramps and Dad. My dad was so happy he came. Love these guys!
For some reason, my moms cousin(in the picture) and my dad have this unique bond. My dad loves her! Sure enough, they got the invitation in the mail...bailed out on dinner and came and supported this great guy! I know it made my dad SO HAPPY.  
Dad and Julie again :)
I know, I know...the pictures just keep getting CUTER!! I don't know if you can tell or not...but baby Ricky's shirt says "My Uncle Rocks" my dad was on cloud 9! Bree and Jared are so sweet to make this night a priority....another unique bond with Jared & my dad! Family. Is. Everything.
Daddyyyyy!!!! This makes me smile SO BIG! The video is on my facebook page. Ignore my screaming! haha. 
I felt dang awesome walking around the Dee Events Center with him not going to lie :) Daddy's girl. 

He is pretty handsome! Funniest person I know. 
This will be Stevee and I in 40 years. haha!
So Papa Rollie was supposed to show up at our house and surprise the crap out of my dad! Well somehow my dad figured out that he was coming, possibly because we were cleaning the house the day before. Sad I know haha! After the game on Saturday we went out to eat at Outback Steakhouse. Then when we returned from Vegas on Monday Stevee had to go to volleyball practice. Gramps taught me how to make the meanest bowl of Ramen EVER! Ill make it for you upon request ;) Really though, it is great.

On the way back from Vegas we stopped at the Mesquite Condo for a night :) Who would've thought eating at a diner, renting a few red box movies, and going to the hot tub could make me laugh so hard my stomach was sore the next day. Great memories made!



Spring Break has been pretty great so far, my roommates are in Vegas (we barely missed each other at the airport)...so it is just Xioli and I for the week. It is a foreign culture habit to not flush toilet paper down the toilet. Which I respect...but it has been about 3 months and I can't do it anymore. I am going to try and be brave to ask her to flush. Sounds stupid..but she is the sweetest girl and I don't want to overstep my bounds haha! Sorry if that is too much information. Have an article I am working on to run in the paper next week, and just working lots. Speaking about work....well today I was on my way to the gym and received a text from my boss "Stacey call me I have a question thank you." Better believe my heart dropped, starting thinking if I had done anything wrong..haha! Well after the phone call, I was a super happy girl! I am now the TOM'S shoe advocate for Al's Store in Logan! :) We will be bringing in TOM'S in the next couple months, and I will be the "top-dog" of the brand. SO HAPPY!!! Super big opportunity to start networking and grow as a salesperson! 

Here is the project I was telling you about in my last post! Turned out pretty cute :)


1 comment: