Monday, February 18, 2013

Love is in the air ;)

I had a crafty itch this Valentine's Day and decided to make my family home-made, cheap, college student valentines :) Might I add, they turned out pretty cute!


Had a great Valentine's day in Ogden Utah this year :) Which meant I got to spend the night at my HOME in L-town. Got home and went to say goodnight to my parents and was surprised to see little Nala in between my dads legs! She was knocked out! We are convinced she can sense that dad is somewhat scared of her, so she likes to torture him with cuddling with ONLY him! I took her into my room and she definitely slept under my chin ALL NIGHT LONG, her purring is unbelievably loud, but it is totally worth it. Never thought I would love a cat. I used to despise them. haha!
Had an interesting experience last week! I was studying for a stats test last week in the library, keep in mind when I was finished with the session it was nearly 11 p.m. Well, walk out and first thing I lay eyes on...a half naked boy dressed as a unicorn?! Well I started talking to him and he talked me into staying for the "Utah State Harlem Shake"...it's this new thing that groups of people are doing. One person starts dancing and all his/her surroundings are oblivious to the dancing..then the beat of the harlem shake drops and everybody is dancing. The way they film it makes it look pretty funny. Long story short, I was tired and didn't understand what the heck was going on...but sure enough I stayed. Found the video on youtube...Ill post it. I am in a white hoody on the right side when everybody starts dancing. I had no clue what was going on. haha!

I caved and bought my first pair of shoes at work. So tempting when I get a discount for working in the SHOE department. I am going to try so hard to only purchase one thing every other paycheck haha! I justified it as a Valentines gift to myself :)
The roomie's were traveling for basketball this past week so I was home alone for half the week and weekend. Lonely but productive haha! I was glad when they came home yesterday :) My life is complete now. haha! Elise taped my ankle, she is convinced she is pro. She did a dang good job, all we had was scotch tape haha! Brought back memories of getting taped before games, crazy! I have been graduated for two years! WOW! 


The new favorite snack: guac && wheat thins. mmm!

Article I'm working on this week: When students need health insurance and when they don't. I'll learn quite a bit researching and writing this one! I'll have the link up sometime next week.

LOVE YOU ALL :)


2 comments:

  1. Your mother likes your blog...the dance moves were impressive! haha
    Love ya mom!!

    ReplyDelete