Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh my goodness.

This particular item of food takes me back to the junior high summers at my cousins... went home to a refrigerator FULL of them :) mmm-mmm good!
This little one has a soft spot in my heart! I seriously don't know how I am able to love animals the way I do. (I'm sure you can relate!) Took her everywhere possible...
How crazy is it that I find my friend from my home ward in my U.S institutions class? Glad we have each other haha! Ms. Haylee Johnson and I grinning way too big for it being 8:30 a.m...
My little boo killed it at her game Friday! My parents weren't able to make it, as well as my grandparents. I felt like her mommy haha! She was the leading rebounder...going up against a giant girl! My little sister is maybe 5.5 and she is playing the "4" position playing against BIG 6.0 and taller girls. She has that aggression that eliminates height :)
Missy came over and we decided to get REAL creative. My mom bleached my grow out and Miss kept me company...afterwards it was her turn to get pampered. Started this brilliant project at 10 p.m...finished around 1:30 hahahaha! A lot of laughs, cuts, deep concentration on my part, and FILING haha! First time I have ever attempted doing acrylics! I must say, I was quite pleased with the outcome. Felt like I was filing mountains for hours on end, I will get better with time haha! 
THE REST OF MY WEEK:

My roommates aren't traveling this week...YES! 

My article on the knitting/crocheting club runs in the paper tomorrow! 

The missionary I have been writing for almost a year comes home on THURSDAY!! I can't wait! 

Stevee and I are going to the Ellie Goulding concert Saturday night. 

Received my patriarchal blessing last night. Incredible experience. 

Spent the night in a hotel due to horrible weather! Hope my dad gets feeling better, poor guy! :( 

OHHHH! Job interview at Al's Sporting Good's tomorrow morning :) Wish me luck.

2 comments: