Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh I'm having FUN :)

Oh my goodness! This week has treated me well so far. YAY for Homecoming Week :) Danced the night away on monday, while eating the chalk and getting mauled by sweaty bodies. The new "cool thing" to do at dances is jump up and down and push people. The anxiety of being locked in my hoody and jeans was unbearable a few times...which resulted in shoving people out of my way to get air ha-ha. Met a new friend that I can tell will hopefully be a long time friend :) My friend from Utah Valley University that I met in English 2010 last year is now serving a mission in Nebraska, but he told me about his girl that goes to U.S.U that I would "get along with so well"..He was right! We hit it off well. I drove one of the handicapped carts around Walmart for the first time ever, it was fun ha-ha. Let me just say this....when your asked to come get a free facial by a Mary Kay consultant, just know that you will be giving yourself the facial. Interesting experience, although she may have sold me on the lip exfoliant! I spent last night on campus meeting with my group for my Media Smarts class, I actually am "managing our team blog" I will put the link on here once our project is final(next week). A girl in my group is a foreign student from the Netherlands! She is so awesome, we just CLICK. Last night we were laughing so hard for no reason, it was cool to me how you can connect with someone despite the language barrier. She invited me to go have a beer or two, our lifestyles are SO DIFFERENT, but I love getting a feel for her lifestyle. And no I didn't drink ha-ha! I went to the library at a late hour last night with my friend Mo, yeah...bad idea we just goofed off the ENTIRE time. But it was a good time. Have another Intramural game tonight, lets hope we can pull out a win...BOYS BE AGGRESSIVE. 
Kylie, Mo and I after the dance. Why am I so weird? Oh yeah, I blame my dad. 
The Walmart parking lot experience hahahaha!

OOOHHHH Mary Kay. This was the only cool part.

After the dance :)

Yeah, this is the night at the library.


MY NEW FRIEND CHERI. I LOVE HER ALREADY. 


3 comments:

  1. utah state "dances" are THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my heck. YES they are. how do i follow you? i dont know how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you copy and paste my url then go to your blog dashboard and go to your reading list and click add and paste my url :)

    ReplyDelete